Naaman Craft Project
Naaman was healed when he obeyed Elisha and dipped in the river Jordan 7 times. God doesn't always
expect us to do very difficult things, sometimes it is just an easy thing we don't want to do.
WHAT YOU NEED
1. Print Naaman cut out on white cardstock.
2. Print the reeds on blue cardstock.
3. Cut out a Naaman with leprosy and one who has been healed and tape or glue them back-to-back to a craft stick.
4. Cut the blue cardstock into two halves. About an inch from the top, cut a 2-3" slit horizontally.
5. Write "The River Jordan" (or use stick-on letters) at the bottom of the page.
6. Tape or glue reeds along the edge of the river. Use as many reeds as you like!
7. Tell the story of Naaman. "Dip" the Naaman with leprosy in the River Jordan 7 times. Flip to the healed Naaman before pulling him out of the water the seventh time.